ImperiHome Pro
Lifestyle
Download .apk
This is the PRO version of ImperiHome, your home automation and connected objects control application.
This app is an unlocker for the PRO features of ImperiHome. You HAVE to install the standard (free) ImperiHome app to be able to use it : http://ift.tt/17zw0Qq
With this unlocker, get access to the pro features of ImperiHome:
- Unlimited number of simultaneously active systems
- Unlimited dashboards usage
- import/export preferences
Please contact us at contact@imperihome.com if you experience any issue.
Videos
Download .apk
Aronofsky has about Noah before, in a very old interview on Slash Film, where he explains more of the idea spoke. It's a really cool project and I think it's really timely because it is about environmental apocalypse which is the biggest issue for me right now, what's going on on this planet download ImperiHome Pro apk . So I think it has, this large issues that issues that was with us. Noah the first ecologists. He 's a dark, complicated character. When Darren Aronofsky diehard fanboy, I'm always seeing his unique take on every story and I trust interested in his vision, this is no exception. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment