Friday, 27 June 2014

download Speechy 1.5 Adfree APK


Speechy 1.5 Adfree

Media & Video



Download .apk

Speechy is a really cool guy that can speak to you.

This is the adfree version

Features:

✓Speaks all of your texts

✓Can read your sms

✓Save history to fast access to your texts

*Save as audio file on your SD card

✓Send audio files via email

✓English, German, Italian, French, Polish, Spanish


Infos http://ift.tt/1fqJ1PQ
























Download .apk





























THR: You survived a life-threatening battle with acute leukemia. How has this experience can help tell a story, the characters suffer is that disability?Basu: films films that are different from one another, but yes, that is my first U certificate film, the more friendly for family audiences free Speechy 1.5 Adfree 2.0 torrent download . I wanted to make a film that speaks to celebrate about life. Even my earlier films were quite verbose you could close your eyes and understand the entire film - which I realized was a mistake in my previous film Life In A Metro. So I was looking for a story I recognized - turn my directorial muscles and tell the story visually and not depend on spoken words. Gave me this opportunity. I wrote the book as two sides of a short story and then it developed into a film.


No comments:

Post a Comment